Join the National Foster Parent Association at our national learning conference for foster, kinship, and adoptive parents, and child welfare professionals. This is a great learning opportunity and chance to meet parents from all over the United States. You can receive your training hours, visit Disney, and explore other entertainment options, and it is a great value!!
- Early registration ends on June 3, 2019.
- You can register after the early registration period expires or at the event for $260 per person. No discounts will be provided for any membership levels if you register in-person.
- Payment must be received before arriving at the conference for all pre-registered individuals.
- If you are traveling under an approved Purchase Order, payment arrangements have been made.
- Keynote Presentation Only // $55: If you are not able to attend the full conference, the NFPA offers an opportunity to see motivational speaker Josh Shipp at our keynote presentation on Saturday, June 15, 2019, at 10:00 AM. If you purchase a pass for the full conference, you do not need to purchase a single ticket to the keynote presentation.
- General Public Early Registration // $235: For non-members of the NFPA.
- NFPA Members Early Registration // $185: For active members of the National Foster Parent. Not a member? Join today, log in to your account, and then register for the conference under the NFPA Members registration option. Members may register two persons in the family at the NFPA member rate until June 3, 2019.
- NFPA State Affiliates Early Registration // $185: For active State Affiliate representatives. Members may register five persons at the NFPA member rate until June 3, 2019.
- On-Site Registration Late Registration // $260: Didn't make the deadline? That's okay. Register online or on-site at the full conference rate.
- Presenters: Please use your registration code here.
- Exhibitors: Please register here.
See the conference page for details on when events start and end.
Room Rate: $129/day Rates Good Until: May 19, 2019
We are now accepting hotel reservations for our 49th Annual Education Conference, Navigating the Future. Through the hotel website you can book, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations at any time and receive updated information about the event. We look forward to seeing you at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Anaheim Garden Grove located at 12021 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, CA 92840-4001. Please book your reservation at http://bit.ly/2019NFPAHotel
You will not select workshops when you register. You will be able to attend workshops as you want when you are at the conference. Since space is limited, workshops are available on a first come-first serve basis.
Email Sharon at email@example.com or call 800-557-5238
INVOICES AND PURCHASE ORDERS // GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ONLY
The National Foster Parent Association welcomes government agencies that support families participating in our annual conference. We will accept payment after the conference for governmental payers only. Government Agencies must provide a Purchase Order for the total amount for registrations. We will then send you an invoice right after the conference for the persons listed on the PO or list you provided. The invoice must be paid within 30 days. For registration assistance, please contact Sharon Holman by email or call 800-557-5238.
QUANTITY DISCOUNT // REGISTERING 10+
Do not use the online registration form. 10% discount when registering 10 or more persons at one time and in a single payment. For group registrations, please contact Sharon Holman by email or call 800-557-5238.