51st Education Conference
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
STRENGTH – Networking, Education and Advocacy
The National Foster Parent Association (NFPA) is looking for presenters for its 2022 Annual Education Conference. This year our conference will be a virtual event. We look forward to receiving your innovative proposals and value your participation in what we plan to be a valuable and enjoyable Networking, Education and Advocacy experience.
Deadline for Proposals
All proposals must be submitted electronically by March 17, 2022 using the online form below.
We encourage proposals that relate to the conference theme while being useful for our conference participants. Topics would cover the following:
· Advocacy – Between all Partners
· Promoting Parent Partnership
· Keeping Relative and Kinship connections strong
· Mental Health – Service Gaps and Self-Care
Being relevant to the conference theme “Strength – Networking, Education, Advocacy”, special populations, organizations, individuals and families in/outside the formal child welfare system.
· Presented in an engaging format, with the use of handouts and hands-on learning opportunities.
· Having the ability to be replicated and adapted by participants within their families, communities, associations, and practice areas.
· Providing procedures and tools for implementation, adaptation, and replication. Being relevant to foster, adoptive, and kinship families and agency/organization professionals.
· Demonstrating cultural sensitivity to diverse populations of children, families, and individuals.
All workshops will be 45 minutes in length. The selected presenter(s) will provide their own pre-recorded presentation or make themselves available to be recorded by the NFPA representative. If submitting your own pre-recorded presentation, it MUST be submitted with your proposal within 14 calendar days of selection and acceptance.
NFPA does not pay for any presentations.
Presenters will be notified no later than April 13, 2022 of their acceptance and will be asked to confirm. After confirmation presenters will be contacted to record their presentation if necessary.
Thank you again for your interest in and support of the National Foster Parent Association, we look forward to sharing our 51st Education Conference with you.
Please contact the NFPA Conference Committee at email@example.com for any questions or clarifications needed.